MHI develops core enabling technology for securing network communications, based on a number of worldwide patent pending methods. Constructed around a highly scalable framework and a device / protocol agnostic design, MHI’s technology is engineered to easily integrate with existing backend services and client applications.
MHI’s core technology makes it possible to secure communications between users and services, across any network, from any type of device, including tablets and smartphones. MHI’s technology is easy to use, deploy, manage, and requires no changes to end service applications in order to operate.
The MHI suite includes two related technologies:
Hawk Secure Communications
Eagle Enhanced Authentication
In general, MHI technology ensures the integrity of communications between services and their users, delivering:
- enhanced protection against all forms of online threats
- strong multi-factor authentication
- end-to-end encryption of all data in transit
- freedom from certificates and tokens
- fine-grained, rules based access control
- simplified management and deployment options
- easy integration with client applications and back-end services
- support for mobile and non-traditional devices
- transparent support for web, email, messaging and other application data formats
For further information about MHI's technology or to book a demonstration please visit our Contact Us page.
23/04/2013 - MHI partners with Global Reach to ensure security across public Wi-Fi networks.
29/01/2013 - NTT MSC join forces with ACN Secure Solutions and MHI to provide unparalleled security for cloud services.
23/01/2013 - MHI announce partnership agreement with ACN to roll out its Secure Communications Suite across Asia.
21/01/2013 - Mike Hawkes, CTO speaking at the 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Government Asia 2013.