Software Development Kit
MHI core technology is designed with flexibility, scalability and transparency in mind - It has the potential to secure a great variety of applications and services, across a variety of industries, technologies, networks and platforms. As a result, MHI has focused heavily on the core system APIs that allow OEM partners, Systems Integrators and 3rd party developers to integrate and embed MHI technology within their management, monitoring and reporting systems.
MHI provides a powerful Software Development Kit (SDK) to facilitate the embedding of the MHI Native Client Engine component within 3rd party client applications, to form a trusted or enabled client application. The SDK also supports the implementation of the subsequent registration, provisioning and distribution of these clients from within 3rd party management systems.
Key points about SDK:
- Platform agnostic engine in C++ (Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, Android, ...)
- Easy integration with 3rd party apps
- Two API layers (Façade, Core) for flexibility and control
- Enabled client apps individually provisioned per user
- Provides secure communications for new and existing Apps such as Banking, E-mail, Cloud Services, Messaging, Social Networking, etc.
For further information on our SDK please get in touch via our Contact Us page.