Secure E-mail Access
MHI has developed Secure Email Access (SEA), a specific client application developed to support secure email services on mobile devices. SEA leverages MHI's Hawk and Eagle technology to secure e-mail communications without the need for complex certificates or tokens and is fully compatible with e-mail protocols. Using MHI's unique picture-based login users can securely access e-mail without having to remember long alphanumeric passwords. SEA encrypts all email communications, protecting login and mail messages against data stealing by malicious man-in-the-middle attackers.
Key points about SEA:
- Secure access to protected e-mail services
- Simple e-mail app to download and use
- MHI’s SWA app option for secure webmail access
- No certificates or tokens required
- Protects against identify theft and hijacking of e-mail accounts
- Works on any device, across any network
- Picture based login option - no e-mail login credentials sent in clear
- All e-mail communications encrypted in transit
For further information about MHI's products or to book a demonstration please visit our Contact Us page.